C++ Developer – Algo Trading
FLEXTRADE: C++ Developer – Algo Trading
Join a dynamic Algorithm development and support environment interfacing directly with clients. FlexTrade is looking for Software Developers to be a part of a rapidly evolving technology group supplying top quality solutions to our growing top tier Wall Street client base.
Our wide range of trading products, including Equities, Options, Futures, FX and more, offers numerous technical opportunities. Candidates must have a passion for learning and designing new technologies and methodologies quickly and employing them into deliverable solutions. Our Developers contribute to the full software cycle of design, development and support of new and existing software components.
The candidate will be responsible to implement generic and custom trading algorithms like Multi Leg spreads, MxN baskets, Market Making Quoter, VWAP, Volume Participation, proprietary algorithms for various assets classes.
- Design and Development of Trading Strategies/Algorithms
- Interact with clients and in-house subject matters experts for the specification of Trading algorithms
- Come up with designs those are not only high performance and latency sensitive but also as generic, scalable and customizable as possible
- Implement the algorithms over the FlexStrategy Server framework
- Suggest improvements in the existing strategy API’s in order to make strategies robust. Continue our culture of striving to be the best!
- Enhance and support back-testing framework.
- Value teamwork! At the outset you will collaborate and work closely SMEs and seasoned team members to ensure quick and easy integration of new technology components.
- Create documentation for new and existing components.
- Product and Component Testing.
- Perform developer testing for all software modifications.
- Work with QA to expand regression test plans for software modifications.
- Client Support.
- Work closely with FlexTrade clients to keep them informed at all stages of the development life cycle, maintaining our best practices of client service.
- Support client upgrades and new installations as well as troubleshooting issues.
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent industry experience acceptable.
- Excellent C++ development skills are required.
- Experience in a UNIX environment.
- Knowledge or experience of trading algorithms like Pairs, Synthetic Spreads, Basket balancer or Market Making would be a big plus.
- Experience with Big Data and/or Time Series databases will be useful
- At least three years’ work experience in software development.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills.
**FlexTrade Systems, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law.**