Corporate Support & Operations Engineer
FlexTrade Corporate IT is looking for a Corporate Support and Operations Engineer who loves what he does and who he is doing it with. Passion, Knowledge, and Drive and a thirst to innovate and grow our Corporate Information Technology Services and improve our processes globally. Be able to pass on their knowledge to our Global Team to strengthen our Technical and Operational Processes. Willing to work in Teams and on Projects that are Security, Operations, and Business related to implementing and streamline our Corporate Solutions. We are supporting our users and team on Tier 2 Related issues.
- Ability and Experience on Premise and Remote Desktop and Applications Support
- Takes Ownership of Day to Day Tasks and Meets SLA’s.
- Acknowledges and Updates Work Orders on a daily basis
- Work closely with other IT teams, including Information Security and Corporate Application Development teams to sustain a stable, high performing, and available application environment
- Supporting and Working towards SME Status for M365/Intune/Azure, Jira/Confluence and Fuze Applications
- Supporting Windows, Mac and Linux environment
- Supporting mobile Android and IOS environment
- Supporting Desktop and Laptop environment
- Support and Operations Project Work as Required
- Liaison's with Vendors on a Day to Day Support and escalations on Corp system
- Conduct research make evaluations and recommendations and maintain a high level of expertise in systems software to ensure departmental operations and operating environment are of the highest quality.
- Communicate with IT groups to assess systems risks on those areas and to keep groups apprised of systems issues that may have an impact on those areas, including projected down times and business risks. Communicates with IT vendors to research and resolve issues.
- Writes documentation for Self Service and Day to Day Operation and Maintains TYB Intranet Sites.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned
- Assists System Engineers in Developing Technical Standards to meet the End user's needs.
- Learns and understands client area business functions and requirements. Has the ability to determine the appropriate technical tool to address the client's business needs.
- Ensures compliance with policies, procedures and regulations to ensure safe and sound business operations.
- Degree in Engineering or Computer Science or an equivalent combination of training and experience
- Experience 2 Years' Experience in the Desktop Support and or System Engineering
- Experience M365, Jira, Confluence, Fuze Support and Configuration
- Experience administering other resources such as Windows Enterprise Server and Linux a Plus Experience with and/or Administrative Skills in the following a plus: M365, Fuze, Jira, Confluence
- Strong customer service and orientation
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Project Management Experience a plus