FlexTrade Systems is a global leader in high performance multi-asset execution management and order management systems for equities, fixed income, foreign exchange, futures, and options. A pioneer in the field, FlexTrade is internationally recognized for introducing FlexTRADER®, the world’s first broker-neutral, execution management trading system, which allows clients to completely control and customize their execution workflows through a comprehensive ability to search/access liquidity while maintaining the confidentiality of their trading strategies.
We are looking for people who are having maximum Fresher-3 years of Development/QA experience with polished communication skills for Client/FIX on-boarding role @ Pune in India. Selected candidates will be given training on FIX protocol & different trading systems, will be a part of Global FIX on-boarding team responsible for on-boarding FIX clients.
Purpose: To ensure client, broker, and provider trading experience is of the highest quality.
Behavioural Competencies: Strong communication skills, Self- Starter, Ability to work under minimum supervision, Customer Orientation, Creativity and people development.
1) Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
2) Proficient in at least one of the programming languages (C, C++, Java etc)
3) General working knowledge of Unix/Linux commands.
4) Exposure to IT domain and programming languages during the academic course(B.Sc/BCA/BE/MCA)
5) Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
6) Confident, presentable, highly motivated with good team working skills.
Nice to Have: