Job Description FlexTrade Systems
FlexTrade Systems is a global leader in high performance multi-asset execution management and order management systems for equities, fixed income, foreign exchange, futures, and options. A pioneer in the field, FlexTrade is internationally recognized for introducing FlexTRADER®, the world’s first broker-neutral, execution management trading system, which allows clients to completely control and customize their execution workflows through a comprehensive ability to search/access liquidity while maintaining the confidentiality of their trading strategies.
The Development Team at FlexTrade is a fast-growing team and vital function of our business. We are a group
of ‘get it done’ builders and visionaries that are client-focused and strategically minded. Although we are a
small team, we leverage our cross-functional expertise to deliver quality campaigns to our stakeholders from
strategy through execution.
Qualifications & Experience-
• Understanding and experience in, shell scripting, database queries (RDMS/NoSQL).
• Experience in UNIX fundamentals, REST APIs and understanding of microservices concept.
• Must be able to see opportunities for improvement and meet client expectations in terms of quality and
• Experience of RESTful APIs integration to the frontend frameworks.
Skills - Must Have
• Experience of working with shell scripts, Typescript, Ajax.
• Comfortable in converting UI Mock-ups into finished Web App (Angular/ReactJS & Redux/HTML/CSS).
• Should have an understanding of web standards & responsive web design.
• Good UI / UX sense and comfortable with the responsive design.
• Software Product Development experience Microservices architecture.
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Experience in version control framework GIT/Bitbucket.
Good to Have
• Experience in ReactJS & Redux will be added adv.
• Exposure of CI/CD pipelines.
• Experience of using UI libraries like Material UI, PrimeFaces (Primeng, PrimeReact), Ag-grid, bootstrap.