Founded in 1996, FlexTrade Systems is the global leader in high performance, multi asset order and execution management solutions. FlexTrade introduced the first trading system that enabled clients to control and customize their proprietary algorithms while maintaining the confidentiality of their trading strategies via a vendor-provided, broker neutral platform.
Our worldwide client base spans more than 175 buy- and sell-side institutions, including investment banks,hedge funds, asset managers, commodity trading advisors and institutional brokers. Located in Great Neck, NY with offices in North America, Europe and Asia, FlexTrade maintains an experienced staff of developers, programmers, strategists and product specialists, who work hand-in-hand with our clients' technologists and traders to break new ground in the field of electronic trading.We offer competitive salaries, bonuses and a comprehensive benefits package.
We are actively seeking candidates for a unique opportunity to join a growing team working with our flagship product FlexTRADER, a highly customizable execution management system used by some of the largest investment banks and hedge funds in the world. The role represents an excellent opportunity to gain experience in dealing with high-profile clients, cutting-edge technology and the financial services industry.
You will support the FlexTrade suite of software and interact with our clients to understand their needs, design solutions and implement them, alongside the FlexTrade development team.
Responsibilities include both client facing and technical aspects to provide a high-quality technical relationship
between our clients and the Client Services team:
• Liaise with clients directly to define and understand business and workflow requirements.
• Build rapport with the client teams and stakeholders.
• Manage client expectations and clearly communicate timelines.
• Act as primary technical contact to allocated clients for new requirements, support and project deliverables
Implementation and Design:
• Formulate the business and workflow requirements into technical solutions.
• Use technical design and development skills to resolve complex problems across many different platforms.
• Identify technical dependencies and recommend appropriate solutions.
• Work alongside developers throughout the firm to design, build, test and deploy custom solutions.
• On-board client and broker connections to our FlexLINK FIX network.
• Implement and test new FX liquidity providers onto the FlexTrade liquidity aggregation engine.
• Work with teams across the firm to continually improve the product, and drive future innovation.
• Provide support to FlexTrade clients globally and advise on questions and queries.
• Take ownership of issues from start to finish.
• Pro-actively drive issue investigation to resolution, involving other parties and escalating where needed.
• Liaise with clients to interpret queries for root cause analysis and propose appropriate workarounds and
• 2:1 Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in a numerate subject (e.g. Computer Science, Engineering, Physics,
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to communicate confidently and concisely to both business and technical clients and colleagues.
• Ability to work under pressure while remaining calm and composed.
• Desire to learn both the business and technical aspects of the financial capital markets in which
May be advantageous
• Prior experience in Financial Software or Trading environment.
• Fluency in another European languages.
Does this sound like you? We would love to hear from you. You can apply on the link on this page and we will
get back to you as soon as we are able. For more information visit http://flextrade.com or follow us on twitter
and LinkedIn for the latest updates. FlexTrade Systems, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to
race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability
status, or any other status protected by law.