Lead Software Developer (Full Stack)
FlexTrade Systems is a global leader in high performance multi-asset execution management and order management systems for equities, fixed income, foreign exchange, futures, and options. A pioneer in the field, FlexTrade is internationally recognized for introducing FlexTRADER®, the world’s first broker-neutral, execution management trading system, which allows clients to completely control and customize their execution workflows through a comprehensive ability to search/access liquidity while maintaining the confidentiality of their trading strategies.
- Responsible for design, development, testing, and support of new and existing software components for the Exchange and Wealth Management Solutions trading platforms.
- They are responsible for identifying, documenting and fixing software defects and as well as working with QA to create and execute comprehensive test plans.
- Will also be responsible for research and documentation of new and existing software functionality and technologies.
- At least 6+ years of experience in development and releasing real products
- Sound understanding of design patterns and system architecture
- WebAPI, HTTP, WebSocket, HTML, CSS,
- Experience in developing responsive / rich web applications and APIs
- Ability to work with third-party dependencies and debugging
- Understanding and experience of software development standards: continuous integration, testing and deployment, information security, software quality and controls
- Good oral and written communication skills
Nice to haves:
- Experience with C#, .NET, .NET Core, ASP.NET
- Experience with nodeJS, NPM, webpack
- Experience with Cordova
- Experience in GIT (GitLab), JIRA, Agile/SCRUM
- SQL Programming (MS SQL Server or other databases)
- Familiarity with GoLang, Redis
- Familiarity with basic C++, Linux
- L3 Dev/Technical support to Production clients
- Contribute to group design discussions
- Gather software requirements and propose new ideas
- Install and configure test environments
- Help clients with upgrades and new installations
- Work with QA to expand regression test plans
- Document new and existing components
FlexTrade does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an authorized agreement for a particular SOW (Statement of Work) in place is hired: such resumes are deemed the sole property of FlexTrade.
FlexTrade Systems, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law.