Network Engineer L2
IT Team at FlexTrade is a fast-growing team and vital function of our business. We are a group of ‘get it done’ builders and visionaries that are client-focused and strategically minded. Although we are a small team, we leverage our cross-functional expertise to deliver quality campaigns to our stakeholders from strategy through execution.
We are currently hiring for Network Engineer L2 – Global SaaS Ops Team.
Location- Magarpatta city, Pune.
- Assist in implementation and administration of the Network Solutions
- Planning, Designing & implementation of IP Network and Data Centre environment.
- Study and Re-designing LAN of existing Setup/DC to ensure maximum network uptime.
- Strong working knowledge in Vulnerability Assessment, Network Audits & Performance Assessment.
- Should have strong skills in Configuring & Managing Network Devices Switches & Routers, Configuring & Managing Security Appliances like Check Point / Cisco ASA / Firepower, Handling firewall technologies like NMS, VPN, and IDS IPS
- Troubleshooting of Core, Distribution and Access switches in LAN and WAN network.
- Configuring Static, Dynamic Routing and Inter VLAN communication on Routers/Switches.
- Identify and analyse the network gaps & Conduct Network Performance tests.
- Manage Security Infrastructure solution using Firewalls.
- Configuration of Fail Over, Load Balancing & Bandwidth Management, and Gateway level Anti-Virus and Content Filter in Firewall.
- Installation, configuration and securing FortiGate, Cisco ASA and other firewalls
- Regular backup of devices & Preparing network diagrams
- Reviewing existing operational process to improve the operations to make the system foolproof.
- Network Monitoring and performance tuning.
- Technical support on Routers, Switches & Firewall.
- Provide support to solve various technical issues of customer.
Required Skills & Experience :
- A degree in a related field, such as Computer Science
- 5 – 7 Years of experience in Networking Domain.
- IT Networking Industry certification (CCNP / CCIE, ITIL etc.)
- An enthusiasm for staying up to date with the very latest updates about Network Domain and solutions
- Solid troubleshooting skills, good communications skills, both written and oral, ability to multitask in a fast, dynamic environment built on multi-vendor security controls
- Excellent technical writing, presentations, and systems analysis skills
- Experience on Storage & Virtualization Technologies would be preferred
- Ability to learn and apply new knowledge quickly and effectively
- Experience with various cloud providers, as well working as a cloud solution provider (SaaS), NOC & Datacenter