OEMS Implementation Specialist
FlexTrade is seeking an OEMS Implementation Specialist to join the Singapore Client Service team. This position is responsible for the successful delivery of projects that drive the immediate and strategic OEMS initiatives involving direct interaction with front, middle, and back-office as well as provide day to day support for FlexTrade’s global client base.
Responsibilities will include:
- Working alongside Project Managers to implement, configure, and test FlexTrade’s FlexONE application.
- Assist with creating project implementation plans including resource allocation, defining milestones, project dependencies, and managing risk.
- The OEMS Implementation specialist will be involved in all stages of an OEMS deployment and will establish sync points with internal teams, external vendors, and clients.
- Communicate directly with clients to gather information in order to create and execute technical configuration requirements.
- Act in a tier 1 support capacity to assist with production issues and answer client inquiries.
- May assist the sales team during workflow demonstrations and champion best practice OMS workflows.
- A successful candidate must have prior experience as an Implementation Management/ Business Analyst on end-to-end implementation of an Order Management System.
- The candidate should also possess a working knowledge of buy-side investment technology, strong data analysis and technical skills as well as a good understanding of the investment process and financial markets.
- An OEMS Implementation Specialist maintains a positive and professional attitude under pressure and strives to provide the highest quality and effective client service.
·3-5 years of buy-side investment technology implementation experience
·Experience implementing software in a large-scale environment
·Good understanding of software product development lifecycle is a plus
·Working knowledge of trading systems and network infrastructures
·Familiarity with project management tools and methodologies
·Strong understanding of the financial markets, front and back office
·Excellent written and verbal communication skills; client facing experience
·Ability to develop a strong working relationship across team and other departments
·Series 7 or Financial certification Equivalent
·PMP or CAPM certification