Product Implementation Manager (Fixed Income)
Great Neck, New York, United States$120,000 - $150,000 per yearClient Services
FlexTrade Systems is a financial technology Software Company headquartered in Great Neck, New York. We are celebrating 26 years as the industrial pioneer and a global leader in broker-neutral, trading platforms for equities, foreign exchange, options, futures, and fixed income. With 500+ employees across 10+ offices in North America, Europe and Asia, and a worldwide client base both from Buy Side and Sell Side business. It is an exciting time to join FlexTrade. Each line of business and region is at different growth phases. Across its functional teams, FlexTrade is taking bold steps to transform its business and approach positioning itself for the next phase of growth.
The Product Implementation Manager drives the deployment of our Fixed Income offering FlexFI to our buy and sell side clients – either as standalone, as part of our multi-asset FlexTrader EMS or as part of our FlexOne OEMS. In addition he/she will be, for an assigned set of clients, as the “product relationship” owner throughout the entire customer life cycle, serving as a direct liaison between our clients and engineering team and working side-side with the core client services and implementation team on client delivery and project management, helping develop and prioritize our global fixed income product roadmap to meet the dynamic and evolving needs of our clients.
Responsibilities will include engaging with clients over periodic sessions, providing and collecting product insights to the clients, helping with creative sequencing of deliverables, writing functional specifications with supporting use cases, creating project implementation plans, defining milestones, identifying project dependencies and managing risk.
The Product Implementation Manager will be involved in all stages of FlexFI deployment and will establish sync points with internal teams, external vendors, and clients. This role would be responsible for validating all key business workflows and overseeing and hands on participation in testing for user acceptance and business use cases.
A successful candidate must have prior experience as a Fixed Income Product/Implementation Relationship Manager/Business Analyst. The candidate should possess a good general understanding of the investment process and financial markets and a working knowledge of buy side or/and sell side fixed income trading workflows.
A Product Implementation Manager maintains a positive and professional attitude under pressure and strives to provide the highest quality and effective client service.
• 3+ years of experience with fixed income front office trading workflows
• strong understanding of the fixed income electronic trading ecosystem
• Working knowledge of the fixed income asset class – cash bonds, swaps, money markets and derivatives
• 3+ years of technology implementation experience
• Experience implementing software in a large-scale environment
• Experience with software product development lifecycle is a plus
• Working knowledge of trading systems and network infrastructures
• Familiarity with project management tools and methodologies
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including client facing experience
• Ability to develop a strong working relationship across team and other departments
• Series 7 or Financial certification Equivalent
• PMP or CAPM certification
• Exposure to and participation in development life cycle, including familiarity with light scripting (Shell/Bash/Pearl)
• Proficiency with Linux environment
**FlexTrade Systems, Inc. does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an authorized agreement for a particular SOW (Statement of Work) in place is hired: such resumes are deemed the sole property of FlexTrade Systems, Inc.**
**FlexTrade Systems, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law.**