- Manage and track multiple project implementations, ensure project goals are achieved in term of timeline, scope, budget and quality.
- Ensure the project requirements and scope are well defined and manage all the change requests.
- Establish a good working relationship with all levels, internally and externally.
- Apply effective SDLC methodology and project management standards.
- Develop and maintain key project artefacts such as statement of work, project plan, work breakdown structure (WBS), change request log and progress report.
- Monitor and produce timely project status update and effectively manage issue escalation throughout the project lifecycle.
- Experience supporting cross-functional teams and multiple stakeholders to ensure efficient and timely delivery of project.
- Drive the testing strategy and manage the testing cycles, ensuring all critical and high defects are resolved.
- Identify areas that can be streamlined to improve productivity and reduce cost.
Knowledge / Experience / Skills:
- 4-6 years of demonstrated project management experience preferably in Financial Services.
- Good and proven knowledge of project implementation for large-scale, multi-interfaces applications (electronic trading solution is highly desirable).
- Good knowledge of project methodologies (SDLC and Agile) and MS tools (MS Project, Visio, Excel etc.).
- Effective communication and negotiation skills, expertise in managing stakeholder expectations.
- Manage relationships with all levels of the organization, internal and external.
- Self-motivated and demonstrated experience in managing offshore or distributed project teams.
- Result-oriented with focus on delivery.
- Relevant project management certification like PMP and PMI-ACP is preferred.