FlexTrade Systems is a global leader in high performance multi-asset execution management and order management systems for equities, fixed income, foreign exchange, futures, and options. A pioneer in the field, FlexTrade is internationally recognized for introducing FlexTRADER®, the world’s first broker-neutral, execution management trading system, which allows clients to completely control and customize their execution workflows through a comprehensive ability to search/access liquidity while maintaining the confidentiality of their trading strategies.
We are looking for a Project Manager: Buy-Side Implementations to join our Client Services team. The team is responsible for new and
existing clients and is involved with the full project life cycle as well as ongoing support. This includes analysis,
design and implementation during a new client onboarding, as well as implementation, maintenance and
enhancement projects once the client is live.
You will be responsible for ensuring the overall goals of the client are understood and delivered successfully by
the Client Services team. You will need to manage multiple client implementations across asset classes,
keeping deliveries on track and expectations managed. Working directly with the clients’ trading desk and
technology teams alongside other Client Services teams to see projects through to successful completion. Key
to this position will be understanding priorities from the client’s perspective and managing the projects and
deliverables effectively and efficiently.
•Work alongside technical Client Services team members, to plan and successfully deliver client projects
• Manage client priorities, ensuring that any changes are clearly communicated and understood
• Identify and document key risks, information gaps and dependencies early on, so they can be mitigated
• Create accountability with clear reporting of implementation progress
• Monitor implementation progress, reporting to senior management
• Keep all internal and external stakeholders updated on the progress of the projects
• Communicate confidently project status and raise alerts
• Build rapport and form strong relationships with the clients
• Run quarterly reviews alongside the senior management team, with clients senior stakeholders
• 5+ years’ experience with Front Office Trading Account Management, or Project Management
• Strong understanding of trading platforms, on buy- or sell-side
• Knowledge of equites, FX and / or FI trading workflows
• Excellent ability to manage day-to-day projects but also keeping an eye on the big picture
• Work effectively in a fast paced, high energy, team-oriented environment
FlexTrade Systems, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to
race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability
status, or any other status protected by law.