London, England, United KingdomEngineering & Development
FlexTrade Systems is a global leader in high performance multi-asset execution management and order management systems for equities, fixed income, foreign exchange, futures, and options. A pioneer in the field, FlexTrade is internationally recognized for introducing FlexTRADER®, the world’s first broker- neutral, execution management trading system, which allows clients to completely control and customize their execution workflows through a comprehensive ability to search/access liquidity while maintaining the confidentiality of their trading strategies.
The Project Manager will manage client relationships and will drive implementation of projects and other initiatives post-contract. This position involves project management, understanding client business/workflows and relationship management with assigned client accounts. This position requires prior knowledge and experience with software technology and the business flows of equities.
- Document key risks, information gaps and dependencies in the project plan
- Monitor implementation progress.
- Keep all internal and external stakeholders updated on the progress of the project.
- Confidently communicate project status and raise alerts.
- Coordinate timelines for new work deliverables.
- Onboarding new clients on to FlexOMS product and manage existing clients.
- Cultivate client partnerships to ensure joint alignment of short- and long-term goals.
- Tracking of strategic client issues and progressing them through internal groups.
- Serving as a liaison with internal departments including Sales, Development, and Technical Support.
- Manage multiple clients and prioritize tasks among those clients.
- Working with technical support and operations groups to ensure timely resolution of tactical issues.
- Initiate, participate, and lead departmental and intra-departmental teams and initiatives to improve processes.
- Bachelor's degree
- Project Management experience in a software environment
- Experience with Atlassian Jira/Confluence, or a similar technology
- Experience working in an AGILE work environment.
- Experience in a software product vendor or consultancy services company
- Knowledge of Equities - Trading business flows and markets.
- Outstanding presentation and communication skills (verbal & written)
- Exceptional customer service and relationship building skills.
- Strong analytical skills and detail orientated.
- Self-motivated and proactive.
FlexTrade Systems, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law.
FlexTrade UK Ltd. conducts a pre-employment screening which consists of a Criminal History, Background and Credit Check for successful candidates.