FlexTrade Systems is a global leader in high performance multi-asset execution management and order management systems for equities, fixed income, foreign exchange, futures, and options. A pioneer in the field, FlexTrade is internationally recognized for introducing FlexTRADER®, the world’s first broker-neutral, execution management trading system, which allows clients to completely control and customize their execution workflows through a comprehensive ability to search/access liquidity while maintaining the confidentiality of their trading strategies.
- You will be responsible for testing an order management system through a mix of manual and automated testing. This includes regression testing existing functionality as well as testing new features. You will also help maintain and add to API/automated tests written in Python. Eventually you will also add value to the development team by developing a deep understanding of the product and how new features could affect all parts of the application, including different configurations.
- An interest in the trading industry and knowledge of financial/trading concepts (security types, order types, order marking, etc.)
- Willingness to contribute to user documentation of new and existing features
- Knowledge of a programming language (C++, Java, Python)
- 0-2 years experience as a QA on a software development team
- Experience working in a Buy-Side OMS
- Ability to run basic Bash commands
- Self-starter that requires little guidance
- Fresh graduates with coding skills in C++, Java, or Python can also apply
**FlexTrade Systems, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law.**