Pune, Mahārāshtra, IndiaFinance
Founded in 1996, FlexTrade Systems is the global leader in broker-neutral algorithmic trading platforms and execution systems in equities, foreign exchange and listed derivatives. FlexTrade introduced the first trading system that allowed clients to control and customize their propriety algorithms. FlexTrade allowed them to maintain the confidentiality of their trading strategies through a vendor-provided, broker-neutral platform. We now have a varied product suite that includes new trading systems, risk-management and analytical tools. Our client base includes over 175 buy- and sell-side firms, including many of the largest investment banks, hedge funds, asset managers, commodity trading advisors and institutional brokers.
What you will be doing?
The Senior Accountant is responsible for assisting in the monthly close process, technical accounting research/documentation and the preparation of internal and external financial reporting.
- Perform accounting close processes; independently prepare reconciliations and journal entries
- Perform analytics over financial results to ensure completeness and accuracy of financial statements
- Investigate reporting discrepancies and communicate issues as they occur in a timely manner
- Help manage annual audit and tax reporting
- Prepare monthly/quarterly reporting packages for Corporate
- Assist in any other audits throughout the year
- Continuously seek ways to optimize existing accounting and business processes through use of automation, thoughtful analysis, and researching best practices in the industry
- Assist with the documentation and maintenance of corporate accounting policies
- Complete any Ad-Hoc projects that are assigned
- Bachelor’s in Accounting or Finance
- CPA-certified preferred but not necessary
- Minimum 2+ years’ experience in public accounting and/or
- Minimum 2+ years’ experience in a public corporation’s accounting department/division
- Excellent knowledge of accounting & financial principles and how business decisions impact financial statements
- Strong analytical skills with superior attention to detail
- Experience with monthly close in an ERP system (NetSuite preferred)
- High-level intermediate to advanced Excel skills
- SaaS, FinTech or Technology industry experience is preferred.
- Ability to work as a team player building positive and effective relationships with partners, peers and management
- Works well independently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to interface will all levels of an organization is required.
- Highly motivated, hands on personality.