Senior Full Stack Software Developer
FlexTrade Systems is a global leader in high performance multi-asset execution management and order management systems for equities, fixed income, foreign exchange, futures, and options. A pioneer in the field, FlexTrade is internationally recognized for introducing FlexTRADER®, the world’s first broker-neutral, execution management trading system, which allows clients to completely control and customize their execution workflows through a comprehensive ability to search/access liquidity while maintaining the confidentiality of their trading strategies.
- Responsible for design, development, testing, and support of new and existing software components for the Exchange and Wealth Management Solutions trading platforms.
- They are responsible for identifying, documenting and fixing software defects and as well as working with QA to create and execute comprehensive test plans.
- Will also be responsible for research and documentation of new and existing software functionality and technologies.
- At least 5+ years of experience in development and releasing real products
- Sound understanding of design patterns and system architecture
- WebAPI, HTTP, WebSocket, HTML, CSS,
- Experience in developing responsive / rich web applications and APIs
- Ability to work with third-party dependencies and debugging
- Understanding and experience of software development standards: continuous integration, testing and deployment, information security, software quality and controls
- Good oral and written communication skills
Nice to haves:
- Experience with C#, .NET, .NET Core, ASP.NET
- Experience with nodeJS, NPM, webpack
- Experience with Cordova
- Experience in GIT (GitLab), JIRA, Agile/SCRUM
- SQL Programming (MS SQL Server or other databases)
- Familiarity with GoLang, Redis
- Familiarity with basic C++, Linux
- L3 Dev/Technical support to Production clients
- Contribute to group design discussions
- Gather software requirements and propose new ideas
- Install and configure test environments
- Help clients with upgrades and new installations
- Work with QA to expand regression test plans
- Document new and existing components