FlexTrade Systems is a financial technology Software Company headquartered in Great Neck, New York. We are celebrating 26 years as industrial pioneer and a global leader in broker-neutral, trading platforms for equities, foreign exchange, options, futures, and fixed income. With 500+ employees across 10+ offices in North America, Europe and Asia, and a worldwide client base both from Buy Side and Sell Side business. It is an exciting time to join FlexTrade. Each line of business and region is at different growth phases. Across its functional teams, FlexTrade is taking bold steps to transform its business and approach to position itself for the next phase of growth.
You love technology and thrive on product development with a passion. You like solving complex problems using equal parts creativity, intuition, and data. You are on top of the latest technology trends and understand how to bring the best ideas back down to the ground. This role is for the candidate that wants to take work into their hands and add value to the product and business. This person is not a cog in a wheel but a designer and implementation partner for building the product. You may not have all the answers, but you are willing to go the extra mile. Does this sound like you?
The FlexNano Product Development Team at FlexTrade is a fast-growing team with high visibility internally, working on the next-generation front end of our flagship product FlexTRADER®. We are a group of ‘get it done’ builders and visionaries that are client-focused and strategically minded. Although we are a small and growing team, we leverage our passion and expertise to deliver a remarkable product to our clients.
• At least 7 years as a web backend/full-stack developer (financial industry knowledge preferred)
• Education Qualifications: B.Tech/M.Tech-Computer Sc preferred
• Proficiency in go-lang, ReactJS
• Working knowledge of a Linux development environment
• Experience in developing performant, feature-rich web applications
• Product development mindset and an ability to adapt and prioritize self-sufficiently
• Ability to successfully partner with regional colleagues from other product, infrastructure, and client support teams
• Experience with developing solutions in AWS or other cloud providers
• Strong project management skills and attention to detail
• Ability to multi-task in a time-pressured environment
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Planning and execution of product features and sprints
• Ability to guide and lead other junior developers
• Experience in working remotely– with direct and dotted-line reporting structures
• Flexibility to Travel
FlexTrade does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an authorized agreement for a particular SOW (Statement of Work) in place is hired: such resumes are deemed the sole property of FlexTrade.
FlexTrade Systems, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law.