Founded in 1996, FlexTrade Systems is the global leader in high performance, multi asset order and execution management solutions.
FlexTrade introduced the first trading system that enabled clients to control and customize their proprietary algorithms while maintaining the confidentiality of their trading strategies via a vendor-provided, broker-neutral platform.
Our worldwide client base spans more than 175 buy- and sell-side institutions, including investment banks, hedge funds, asset managers, commodity trading advisors and institutional brokers.
Head quartered in NY with offices in North America, Europe and Asia, FlexTrade maintains an experienced and passionate staff of developers, programmers, strategists and product specialists, who work hand-in-hand with our clients' technologists and traders to break new ground in the field of electronic trading.
We offer competitive salaries, bonuses and a comprehensive benefits package.
You love technology and thrive on product development with a passion. You like solving complex problems using equal parts creativity, intuition, and data. You are on top of the latest technology trends and understand how to bring the best ideas back down to the ground. This role is for the candidate that wants to take work into their hands and add value to the product and business. This person is not a cog in a wheel but a designer and implementation partner for building the product. You may not have all the answers, but you are willing to go the extra mile. Does this sound like you?
The FlexNano Product Development Team at FlexTrade is a fast-growing team with high visibility internally, working on the next-generation front end of our flagship product FlexTRADER®. We are a group of ‘get it done’ builders and visionaries that are client-focused and strategically minded. Although we are a small and growing team, we leverage our passion and expertise to deliver a remarkable product to our clients.
• At least 7 years as a web backend/full-stack developer (financial industry knowledge preferred)
• Education Qualifications: B.Tech/M.Tech-Computer Sc preferred
• Proficiency in go-lang, ReactJS
• Working knowledge of a Linux development environment
• Experience in developing performant, feature-rich web applications
• Product development mindset and an ability to adapt and prioritize self-sufficiently
• Ability to successfully partner with regional colleagues from other product, infrastructure, and client support teams
• Experience with developing solutions in AWS or other cloud providers
• Strong project management skills and attention to detail
• Ability to multi-task in a time-pressured environment
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Planning and execution of product features and sprints
• Ability to guide and lead other junior developers
• Experience in working remotely– with direct and dotted-line reporting structures
• Flexibility to Travel