Software Developer- Client Services (Buy Side)
Great Neck, New York, United States$100,000 - $150,000 per yearClient Services
FlexTrade Systems is a financial technology Software Company headquartered in Great Neck, New York. We are celebrating 26 years as industrial pioneer and a global leader in broker-neutral, trading platforms for equities, foreign exchange, options, futures, and fixed income. With 500+ employees across 10+ offices in North America, Europe and Asia, and a worldwide client base both from Buy Side and Sell Side business. It is an exciting time to join FlexTrade. Each line of business and region is at different growth phases. Across its functional teams, FlexTrade is taking bold steps to transform its business and approach to position itself for the next phase of growth
Building great software requires good people with Innovative ideas, passion, and creativity. We thrive upon collaboration, hail from all walks of life and speak dozens of languages. We are passionate about equality and integrity with a culture of #belonging and we give you the freedom to create an impact, together. All this while having fun at work.
Our Client Services Development team is world class:
Everyone with an idea is welcome to collaborate with our diverse Client Services team here at FlexTrade. We believe in having a sound Engineering process while at the same time, maintaining the belief that every process should evolve to enhance Development efficiency with designing new technologies and methodologies. We take pride in our ability to execute complex projects and deliver them on time to our customers. All this while having fun at work!
What will you be doing:
As a critical member of our Client Services Development team, you will be responsible for:
- Developing and implementing solutions for integrated FlexTrade Products.
- This role will involve C++ programming on Unix Environment with rapidly evolving technology group supplying top quality solutions to our growing top tier Wall Street client base.
- Recommending Product Ideas based on Client experiences and resolve complex technical issues independently.
- Exposure to a complete Product Life Cycle Development Gaining high visibility to work with teams across Client Services. Mentoring and guiding the junior team members and interns
What we expect from you:
- Strong proficiency in C++ programming on Linux/Unix systems environment.
- Proficient with Data Structures, Multithreading and Problem-Solving capabilities.
- Practical Knowledge of the latest C++11 and C++ 14 standard is appreciated
- Familiar with OS Concepts and Basic Database skills.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science.
- Excellent Communication skills with an attitude and appetite to learn and grow.
**FlexTrade Systems, Inc. does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an authorized agreement for a particular SOW (Statement of Work) in place is hired: such resumes are deemed the sole property of FlexTrade Systems, Inc.**
**FlexTrade Systems, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law.**