1. Maintain and continue the development of the FX application.
2. Software Component Design & Development
- Design and develop software components using best practices with C/C++.
- Find creative solutions to existing problems.
- Analyze existing software design and detect shortcomings, suggest and implement alternatives.
- Provide feedback for software design of other teammates.
- Gather software requirements and propose new ideas
- Contribute to group design discussions
- Work closely with team members and with other teams to ensure quick and easy integration of new components.
3. Product and component testing
- Unit testing and Regression testing for software development and modification
- Work closely with QA to create testing plans.
4. Document new and existing components
5. Research technologies and methodologies which will improve our product or practices
- Bachelor’s Degree in Software Engineering, equivalent industry experience acceptable
- Solid knowledge in C/C++.
- Object Orient Programming concept
- STL, Socket, Multi-threading and Inter Process Communication
- Problem Solving Skills
- Familiarity with Solaris or Linux and Windows operating systems
- Financial domain experience a plus
- Familiarity with development of mathematical algorithms a plus
- Familiar with shell scripting a plus
- Well organized work habits with attention to detail
- Good team player
- Good spoken and written communication skills