Sr. Software Developer- Milwaukee
FlexTrade Systems is a global leader in high performance multi-asset execution management and order management systems for equities, fixed income, foreign exchange, futures, and options. A pioneer in the field, FlexTrade is internationally recognized for introducing FlexTRADER®, the world’s first broker-neutral, execution management trading system, which allows clients to completely control and customize their execution workflows through a comprehensive ability to search/access liquidity while maintaining the confidentiality of their trading strategies.
We are looking for capable and talented developers who are passionate about technology to work on FlexTrade’s OEMS platform, FlexONE, which is our state-of-the-art, fully integrated Order Management System and Execution Management System. This system was built from the ground up starting in 2013.
You will work in a fast-paced financial software development environment on a full development life cycle.
You will be expected to:
* Improve analytics support and coverage for existing and emerging tradeable security types
* Leverage both proprietary and open source numerical/analytical software packages (FINCAD, QuantLib, etc.)
* Build expertise in Barra, Axioma, and custom internal fundamental equity factor risk models
* Partner with customers and internal staff to define priorities and deliver custom software solutions
* Continue building technical and quantitative skills through structured or adhoc training
* Passion for technology, software development, and mathematics
* Exceptional quantitative and analytical skills
* Strong written and verbal communications skills
* Proficiency with one or more programming languages (e.g., Java, Scala, C++, etc.)
* Previous front office quantitative development experience
* Understanding of data structures and algorithms
* Self-starter and critical thinker, takes ownership of projects and makes improvement suggestions for the entire infrastructure
* Can handle several projects with different priorities at the same time in a fast-paced environment
* Bachelor’s, Master’s or PhD degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, or equivalent
**FlexTrade Systems, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law.**