FlexTrade Systems is a global leader in high performance multi-asset execution management and order management systems for equities, fixed income, foreign exchange, futures, and options. A pioneer in the field, FlexTrade is internationally recognized for introducing FlexTRADER®, the world’s first broker-neutral, execution management trading system, which allows clients to completely control and customize their execution workflows through a comprehensive ability to search/access liquidity while maintaining the confidentiality of their trading strategies.
The Global IT Team at FlexTrade is a fast-growing team and vital function of our business. We are a group of ‘get it done’ builders and visionaries that are focused and strategically minded. Although we are a small team, we leverage our cross-functional expertise to deliver quality service to our stakeholders from strategy through execution.
IT Team at FlexTrade is a fast-growing team and vital function of our business. We are a group of ‘get it done’ builders and visionaries that are client-focused and strategically minded. Although we are a small team, we leverage our cross-functional expertise to deliver quality campaigns to our stakeholders from strategy through execution. You will be part of a team managing a fully virtualized Linux and Windows infrastructure and Cisco network, making heavy use of configuration management and source control.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
• 7+ years’ experience in Linux Administration, ideally RedHat / CentOS
• Experience in Data Center Technology or working in BFSI sector.
• 3 - 4 years’ experience of virtualization, Ideally VMWare.
• Proactive Administration of Linux systems (Redhat and CentOS), ideally in a service provider and financial environment
• Patch management
• Automate tasks with basic scripting
• Troubleshoot incidents and handle escalations to vendors where appropriate
• Provide system performance tuning, optimisation, and capacity planning
• Proactive Administration of Configuration Management using Puppet
• Expand the use of Configuration Management where appropriate and act as a Subject Matter Expert
• Basic knowledge of Windows and related technologies such as AD, DNS, SCCM
• Working knowledge of Windows 2019 servers.
• Knowledge of basic TCP/IP/Routing/VLANs
• Experience on network devices like router, switches and firewall devices of any platform
• Experience in Data Center Technology or working in BFSI Sector
• Working actively on ticketing systems, ITIL processes and IT operations.
• Excellent troubleshooting skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills with an ability to both understand and explain technical issues
• Enthusiasm and willingness to learn in a high paced dynamic environment
• Related certifications such as RHCSA, RHCE, Puppet Certified Professional etc. desirable