FlexTrade Systems is a global leader in high performance multi-asset execution management and order management systems for equities, fixed income, foreign exchange, futures, and options. A pioneer in the field, FlexTrade is internationally recognized for introducing FlexTRADER®, the world’s first broker-neutral, execution management trading system, which allows clients to completely control and customize their execution workflows through a comprehensive ability to search/access liquidity while maintaining the confidentiality of their trading strategies.
You will be part of a global team managing a fully virtualized Linux and Windows infrastructure, and Cisco network, making heavy use of configuration management and source control.
- Serves as a technical expert (SME) in system administration for complex networks and operating systems.
- 1st and 2nd Line Support for the hosting and operations of our SaaS solutions
- Fulfil Service Requests
- Provisioning and maintaining servers, both physical and virtual
- Diagnosing & resolving issues across multiple different areas such as networking, storage, infrastructure, Citrix etc.
- Configuration of network devices
- Maintenance of a Citrix environment
- Using ticketing, monitoring, and reporting systems
- Monitor system performance, IT system operations and storage utilization.
- Plan for necessary hardware or software upgrades to support system growth.
- Mentors team members and educates users.
- On Call- rotational basis
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- 3 + years of relevant experience.
- Understanding of a global network infrastructure.
- Good knowledge and experience building and maintaining Linux systems, ideally RedHat / CentOS
- Good knowledge of Citrix
- Good knowledge of virtualisation, ideally VMWare
- Good knowledge and experience building and managing Windows and related technologies such as AD
- Good knowledge of TCP/IP/Routing/VLANs and experience with managing networking devices such as firewalls and switches
- Knowledge of technology products in the areas of Network Infrastructure (Core & Remote) switches and routers, Firewall/VPN Security, and Wireless systems.
- Can utilize network diagnostic tools such to troubleshoot network problems.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with an ability to both understand and explain technical issues
- Enthusiasm and willingness to learn in a high paced dynamic environment
Must be positive and able to develop and sustain a culture that places our customer’s needs at the forefront of every decision.
**FlexTrade Systems, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law.**