Hong Kong, Hong KongClient Services
FlexTrade Systems is a global leader in building a high-performance multi-asset execution management and order management systems for equities, fixed income, foreign exchange, futures, and options. A pioneer in the field, FlexTrade is internationally recognized for introducing FlexTRADER®, the world’s first broker-neutral, execution management trading system, which allows clients to completely control and customize their execution workflows through a comprehensive ability to search/access liquidity while maintaining the confidentiality of their trading strategies.
Building great software requires great people. We thrive upon collaboration hail from all walks of life and speak dozens of languages, we are passionate about equality and integrity with a culture that give you the freedom to make an impact globally. Get to know more about our Products – https://flextrade.com/
Our Engineering team is world-class
Everyone with an idea is welcome to collaborate with our diverse Engineering team here at FlexTrade. We believe in having a good Engineering process but at the same time believe that every process should change and evolve to enhance Development efficiency. We take pride in our ability to execute complex projects and deliver them on time to our customers. All this while having fun at work!
What will you be doing:
- Technical Analyst to deploy, implement, maintain, and debug trading systems for large financial institutions.
- Work with the largest asset managers and hedge funds in the world to deliver our flagship products FlexTrader (EMS) and FlexOne (OMS).
- Understand the workflows of large trading houses and customise the trading application to suit the client’s needs
- Communicate and work with global team of developers and technical leads on product issues
- Answer email and phone calls from clients and support the client production environment on an ongoing basis
- Help perform root cause analysis of production issues using logs, source code inspection, database querying.
- Build tools and scripts to troubleshoot the system further.
- Integrate external applications using API in C++ / Java / Python / Java scripts
What we expect from you:
- Bachelor’s (or higher) degree in Engineering/Technology or equivalent acceptable industry certification.
- It’s good to have Cantonese and Mandarin proficiency, but they’re not mandatory.
- Experience in client interaction and support role for a duration ranging between 2-6 years.
- Technical expertise and a desire to improve in the following technologies: Linux/Unix, Shell-scripting, Perl/Python, C, C++.
- Good communication skills (written & oral), ability to communicate confidently and concisely to both – business and technical experts – from clients and colleagues.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to communicate solutions.
- Ability to occasionally build solutions using Shell scripts/Perl/Python or C++ to address problems while supporting/maintaining the systems.
- Working experience with EMS/ OMS/ Trading platform development projects in either/all of the following domains will be advantageous: Capital Markets (Equity, Derivatives), OTC/Listed Foreign Exchange (FX) Markets.
- Prior exposure with the following will be considered as an advantage: FIX protocol, and concepts of Algorithmic Trading.
FlexTrade does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an authorized agreement for a particular SOW (Statement of Work) in place is hired: such resumes are deemed the sole property of FlexTrade.
FlexTrade Systems, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law.