Founded in 1996, FlexTrade Systems is the global leader in high performance, multi asset order and execution management solutions.
FlexTrade introduced the first trading system that enabled clients to control and customize their proprietary algorithms while maintaining the confidentiality of their trading strategies via a vendor-provided, broker-neutral platform.
Our worldwide client base spans more than 175 buy- and sell-side institutions, including investment banks, hedge funds, asset managers, commodity trading advisors and institutional brokers.
Located in Great Neck, NY with offices in North America, Europe and Asia, FlexTrade maintains an experienced staff of developers, programmers, strategists and product specialists, who work hand-in-hand with our clients' technologists and traders to break new ground in the field of electronic trading.
We offer competitive salaries, bonuses and a comprehensive benefits package.
We are actively seeking an experienced Technical Analyst to join our growing team. The successful applicant will work on our flagship Sell Side Order Management System, FlexOMS, throughout the implementation and support aspects of the project delivery lifecycle, working across our global teams and client facing with our investment banking / trading clients.
As a Technical Analyst, you will have a sound technical foundation to implement and integrate our trading platform on client site, with an emphasis on technical support.
Role and responsibilities
- Implementation and integration
- Technical support
- Client services and relationship management
- Work closely with the Regional Executives of Sell Side OMS
- Communicate progress
- Work across functions with stakeholders
- Suggest improvements to systems and processes
- Experience in technical implementation and support
- Trading systems
- Front to back office experience
- Trade support with time critical responsiveness
- Escalation management
- FIX protocol
- Programming experience – Scripting, C++, SQL, Linux / Unix
- Strong analytical skills
- Methodical / analytical
- Client focused
- Excellent communication skills
- Global equities trading business knowledge
- Working within global teams
- Agile, Kanban, Scrum, Waterfall
Does this sound like you? We would love to hear from you. You can apply on the link on this page and we will get back to you as soon as we are able. For more information visit http://flextrade.com or follow us on twitter and LinkedIn for the latest updates.
FlexTrade Systems, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law.