Vice President Sales (Buy Side)
Great Neck, New York, United StatesSales
FlexTrade is looking for an experienced and motivated individual for Buy Side Sales. This role will be empowered to sell our industry leading EMS and OEMS trading systems to multi-asset hedge funds and asset managers.
This role will operate with a high degree of autonomy in a structure designed to support success. The role is responsible for the full sales life cycle and requires an engaged high performer who is a hunter and can manage all the details required for sales close.
The Vice President of Sales (Buy Side) is a demanding role and requires a high degree of self-motivation, overwhelming attitude and discipline.
- Manage the full sales life cycle, from hunting for new clients to prospecting, opening, advancing the sale through to closing.
- Champion the FlexTrade value proposition through product demonstrations of our OEMS Buy Side products.
- Consultative delivery of Buy-side workflows while committed and eager to achieve sales targets.
- Perform lead qualification (inbound referrals and outbound cold calls), manage CRM, forecast pipeline and develop account strategy.
- Work with internal teams to develop proposals addressing all aspects required to meet client business objectives.
- Play a leading role in the creation, presentation, and sale of a complete proposal via telephone, e-mail, and customer meetings.
What we expect from you:
- Must have a track record for selling or upselling of financial software or services to buy side clients; minimum 6 years of experience in Buy Side sales.
- Comfortable being hands-on in FlexTrade’s advanced applications, product demos and workflows.
- Must be a detail-oriented performer with strong understanding of mechanics involved in opening, managing, and closing deals.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including presentation, communication, and phone skills.
- Entrepreneurial mind-set and an ability to adapt and prioritize self-sufficiently.
- Strong knowledge and experience of Buy Side EMS and OMS platforms, competitors, functionality.
- Ideal candidates have previous implementation or support role experience with deep product knowledge.