Vice President, Sales (FlexFX)
London, England, United KingdomSales
FlexTrade Systems is a global leader in high performance multi-asset execution management and order management systems for equities, fixed income, foreign exchange, futures, and options. A pioneer in the field, FlexTrade is internationally recognized for introducing FlexTRADER®, the world’s first broker-neutral, execution management trading system, which allows clients to completely control and customize their execution workflows through a comprehensive ability to search/access liquidity while maintaining the confidentiality of their trading strategies.
FlexFX is FlexTrade’s FX EMS for the buyside. FlexFX offers industry leading execution, analytics and post-trade capabilities. In this role, you will develop and execute sales strategies targeting Institutional FX clients in EMEA. You will work closely with global sales and account managers to close new deals and upsell to existing customers. You are self-motivated and work independently.
- Develop and execute sales strategy for FlexFX, institutional FX EMS in EMEA
- Work with global sales teams on multi-region & multi-asset clients
- Gain deep understanding of the product and concisely articulate value proposition
- Expand adoption of FlexFX-Sell side
- Work closely with Broker relationship and liquidity manager
- Address RFI requests from prospects
- Maintain client pipeline in Salesforce Sales Cloud
- Deep understanding of institutional FX workflows from execution to settlement
- Experience managing sales process from prospecting to closing
- Proven track record of institutional sales and relationships
- Existing relationships with liquidity providers
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Over 10 years of FX experience working with institutional clients
- EMS / OMS vendor experience is a plus
- Good understanding of electronic FX execution
- Comfortable operating at the highest level independently and across regions
- Able to travel to customer locations
FlexTrade Systems, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law.
FlexTrade UK Ltd. conducts a pre-employment screening which consists of a Criminal History, Background and Credit Check for successful candidates.